"MITSUBISHI worldwide for every need"
The Mitsubishi Public Affairs Committee was founded in September 1964 by 37 member companies of the Mitsubishi Group, which have become known far and wide both domestically and abroad. The committee’s key concept is to provide better products and services with accuracy at lower prices to customers and to contribute to expanding overseas trading. Moreover, our aim is to establish trust and approval from our customers.
Soon after we set up our committee, we accepted applications for the "catch phrase of the Mitsubishi Group," and finally the catch phrase "MITSUBISHI worldwide for every need" was chosen.
The Mitsubishi Public Affairs Committee currently consists of 38 companies of the Mitsubishi Group, and conducts a wide variety of activities.
- Contents (PDF File)
- Greetings - Passing Down the Mitsubishi Group’s DNA to Future Generations (167KB)
- Historical Events Suggest a Vision of the Future (4.7MB)
- Experiencing the Historic, Artistic and Educational Legacy of Mitsubishi (2.35MB)
- Mitsubishi Asian Children’s Enikki Festa (2.67MB)
- Activities of the Mitsubishi Public Affairs Committee (683KB)
- Supporting Culture that Extends to the Future – The Mitsubishi Foundation (102KB)
- View the full document (12.7MB)
Mitsubishi Profile and other information are available to interested parties upon request. Please apply using the inquiry form, specifying clearly your name, address, phone number and the specific information you are requesting.